Why should you choose a Resin Driveway?
• All our bound systems are fully permeable to air and water – ideal when laid over our permeable binder base coat system, creating a sustainable urban drainage system [SUDs]. This means a hard landscape can be created without the need for planning permission.
Smooth finish with no loose stones
• It gives a seamless finish ideal for any application i.e. disabled access, pushchairs, children and bicycles.
• Long lasting surface for pedestrian and vehicular areas.
Design choice & flexibility
• Single or multiple colours can be used to create borders, curves, patterns or numbers and shapes.
• Check out our gallery for some ideas of what you could achieve
Unlimited colour range
• For bespoke, innovative designs.
• Resin bound minimises puddles, ice and growth of mould and weeds. All you need to do is jet wash/hose down and sweep with a stiff brush. Alternatively, you can take advantage of our annual Power Clean service.
Why you should choose a resin bound surface over block-paving, concrete or tarmac:
• Visually stunning
• Durable and super hard-wearing
• Smooth finish with no loose stones
• No messy site excavations
• Naturally drains water – Fully SUDs Compliant
• Weed resistant
• Low maintenance
• Anti-slip finish
• Better traction for cars and pedestrians
• 10 x more eco-ifriendly than concrete
• Doesn’t fade and discolour
• Massive variety of styles and colours – see our Finishes Gallery
• Single or multiple colours can be used to create borders, curves, patterns or numbers and shapes
Up to 50% cheaper than tarmac and block paving if laid over a suitable existing surface
One of the main benefits of a resin driveway is that it can be up to 50% cheaper than tarmac and block paving if the existing surface can be cleaned up and repaired for the resin to be applied directly.
In comparison to traditional paving options that…
- Are impermeable
- Have a more ‘industrial’ look
- Are not weather resistant
- Have a relatively short functional life
- Require more maintenance
- Create puddles and contribute to flash flooding
- Are not SuDS compliant (a water management system introduced by the Environment Agency to help manage flood risk and water quality) and therefore require planning permission.
- Retain heat and contribute to the ‘heat island’ effect.
A FREE site survey can very quickly assess the existing surface’s suitability.
Bespoke Driveways has over 20 years experience delivering high quality resin driveways stoke on trent. Alongside specialising in concrete imprinted driveways, creteprint driveways really look amazing and offer something really special to any area. Bespoke Driveways offer free estimates on all driveways cannock.